Bobby pins is a basic beauty tool that every woman has on her dressing kit/table. When you have a bad hair day or tough day ahead of you, doing your hair is the last thing on your mind. All you can think of is to fix all of that hair with bobby pins. We women just can’t do without it. But above all that, did you know it is important to understand that a Professional bobby pin varies from a Drug store bobby pin.
Drug Store Bobby pins :
- The drug store pins tend to rust faster.
- Loses elasticity with 3-4 uses.
- Can leave color stains on the lighter hair.
- Can get stuck in the hair if too many knots.
- Can hurt the scalp and damage the hair cuticle too,making the hair dry.
Professional Bobby Pins :
- Heavier in weight.
- Smooth on the hair.
- Keeps the hair intact and doesn’t loosen easy .
- Doesn’t rust even if in contact with wet hair.
- Won’t hurt the scalp when used.
Check out the different methods of using a bobby pin. It’s just not about fixing the hair but can also be used as a styling tool as well. So no more bad hair days !